Dear Valued Customers:
It is our pleasure to serve you.
In accordance with the gazetted National Covid-19 Health regulations, paragraph 17 (shown below), you are kindly asked to note the following requirements to gain entry to our office:
If you are vaccinated against Covid-19, please present your vaccination card and a valid form of ID to our personnel prior to entry;
OR if you are unvaccinated, please make an appointment via the telephone numbers below. Please also note that you will be required to present a negative PCR COVID-19 test result taken within seven days of the appointment to gain entry at our office for your appointment.
Appointments can be made at 226-8491-5 (Georgetown), 771-4163 (Essequibo) and 333-3810 (Berbice).
Additionally for your convenience, orders can be placed via:
· Call or WhatsApp Message to our Hotline at 608-6449
· Our website at: www.massymotors.gy
· Facebook and Instagram @massymotorsgy
We thank you for your understanding and encourage you to stay safe.
Entering a Public Building
1. Subject to subparagraphs (2) and (3), any person who wishes to enter a public building shall be vaccinated.
2. Where a person is unvaccinated and wishes to enter a public building that person may only enter that building –
(a) By appointment; and
(b) By presenting a negative molecular biological PCR test result of a test taken within seven days of the a appointment.