- Shock absorber system for diesel engine cement mixers protects the structure of the frame and reduces vibrations during use
- Less effort needed to discharge the drum of the concrete mixer, through the big and strong little gear
- The wheels are made of solid rubber and designed to grant the maximum traction of the mixer on the ground.
- The blades construction ensures easy replacement, as they are bolded not welded. The gear and the pinion are made of cast iron
- Optimal mixing and reduced mixing time thanks to a special counter bottom that pushes the material towards the sides of the drum
- 50% deposit
- Financing of balance up to six (6) months @ 10% interest
*Certain conditions apply
There are no reviews yet.